sponsorships

                 

Please consider a donation to conservationist organizations

Part of Tracy's goal with this race is to bring awareness and support for the following conservationist organizations. In support of Tracy and this cause please consider a donation to these organizations. You will find a "Moots miles" donation button on their web sites:

Rivers Unlimited
Little Miami State Park

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tendonitis

Tracy has tendonitis in her IT band. The booties she was wearing threw her stroke off. She is pressing on. Arranged for an urgent care clinic visit in Whitefish, MT.

8 comments:

  1. I think Whitefish is where she had her steroid "crotch" shot when we did the transcon way back in '97--wonder if it'll be the same clinic. Poor thing

    Weez

    ReplyDelete
  2. If someone knows how Tracy can watch this video - please pass it along... it's the best answer I could find for the IT band problem (besides "rest" - yeah, right...!)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjR-A9lXJdE

    (This is the third time I've posted this, but it doesn't show up later... they'll probably all show up at once in an hour or so...!)
    -cindylist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told Tracy yesterday...Whitefish, you gotta make it there. That is where Louise and you had some serious clinical care on our trip!!!! That is before I heard she had tendonitis in her IT band...but I know she will get good care...I see you still movin' girl! I am gritting my teeth for you...I biked today, thinking of you all day!!! Love, your sister, Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, if you can find arnica or rux tox for inflammation. It would help. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there Tracy! Sending you healing thoughts and love.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, I hope that you know how many people are pulling for you. We are wishing you the best. Your Health and Happiness matter most. I hope to see your little pink balloon moving along the route soon.
    Tracey B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was excited & concerned to see you on the road again. If love & prayers can get you through you certainly have them.
    Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete