sponsorships

                 

Please consider a donation to conservationist organizations

Part of Tracy's goal with this race is to bring awareness and support for the following conservationist organizations. In support of Tracy and this cause please consider a donation to these organizations. You will find a "Moots miles" donation button on their web sites:

Rivers Unlimited
Little Miami State Park

Monday, July 9, 2012

Intruder

Notice the zipper across the top of the picture...this animal tried to crawl into Tracy's tent the other night!!

More Later!

9 comments:

  1. Is that the rare white miniature grizzly? Heard of them but never seen one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...I think this is the Eagle that Tracy has been soaring with.
    Keep your tires rubber side down Tracy & Jim and fly like the wind. You guys are awesome!
    Sandy & Marge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Tracy it came to say hi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help me out here..... what IS that !?!? For my own peace of mind, I'll go with a stray German Shepherd. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is that? Jackson thinks it is a cat of some sort?? It liked you sooo it must be a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bigger than a mouse.....smaller than a grizzly (I think).....what the $%^& is THAT! I wish I could say that it's eyes looked gentle and kind, but they actually look a bit menacing. I'm sure Tracy stared it down til it whimpered:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the new game show "Guess That Animal"....
    Theme song, "The Look of Love"
    Starring Tracy and her little friend....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris and I think it might be an owl! That's our final answer Tracy.
    Lots of hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete