sponsorships

                 

Please consider a donation to conservationist organizations

Part of Tracy's goal with this race is to bring awareness and support for the following conservationist organizations. In support of Tracy and this cause please consider a donation to these organizations. You will find a "Moots miles" donation button on their web sites:

Rivers Unlimited
Little Miami State Park

Friday, May 18, 2012

TracyTracker...

I cannot hide. Via satelitte .....you will be able to see if I am napping underneath a tree, soaking in a creek or bicycling like I am supposed to be. Yep. If you put the satelitte tracker on satelitte view you can see me that closely.... well almost. It is amazing how well you can see where I am.
You'll be tracking me through a device called a SPOT tracker.... my personal device has been nicknamed
" Tracytracker". 
As long as it is not in the belly of a bear and has a clear view of the sky it will track my progress on the race. Nearly every other racer will have one of these as well.
 If you go to tourdivide.org  you will be able to see how I am matching up against the other racers, where I stayed for the night and what town I am buying supplies in.
We can all do this race together!

No comments:

Post a Comment