sponsorships

                 

Please consider a donation to conservationist organizations

Part of Tracy's goal with this race is to bring awareness and support for the following conservationist organizations. In support of Tracy and this cause please consider a donation to these organizations. You will find a "Moots miles" donation button on their web sites:

Rivers Unlimited
Little Miami State Park

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It takes a village.

I cannot imagine getting this race off by myself. All the things that need to be done or thought about or are required, I have help with. Even my 83 year old neighbor has suggested things and helped ( that will be another post). I have gotten massages for my injured back, mp3 players filled with music, gear upon gear researched ordered and reconsidered and discussed.
Where would I be without you guys? All of you. Your questions are support, your inquiries are thought provoking, your well wishes well me up.....
I will do well .....because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment