sponsorships

                 

Please consider a donation to conservationist organizations

Part of Tracy's goal with this race is to bring awareness and support for the following conservationist organizations. In support of Tracy and this cause please consider a donation to these organizations. You will find a "Moots miles" donation button on their web sites:

Rivers Unlimited
Little Miami State Park

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Secret of Success

Sara and I talk about the ride constantly. We try to cover everything. Not just gear, maps and mileage but maddening moments as well.

I have realized one thing..... I'll need a secret pocket.

It won't have to be big but it will have to be readily accessible. I think it will have to be at least 4 inches long and 3 inches wide. I can't lock it. A lock would slow the emergency response. It can't be deep in the pack for the same reason. It can't be big because I don't want to rely on it too much; that would cause me to be lazy and bad behavior would result. But I have to have it.

Sara will too. She'll need to use hers as well. And the same rules apply - quick access, not to deep and not to big.

And it will have to carry..... chocolate.

2 comments: