sponsorships

                 

Please consider a donation to conservationist organizations

Part of Tracy's goal with this race is to bring awareness and support for the following conservationist organizations. In support of Tracy and this cause please consider a donation to these organizations. You will find a "Moots miles" donation button on their web sites:

Rivers Unlimited
Little Miami State Park

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Practicing

So this morning it was 28 degrees in my bedroom. You may ask why. Well... I had my window open. My nose was cold, my breath was visible and frosty and I told myself..." this is what it will be like". I put my clothes on under the covers (though I will likely sleep in my clothes for the race) and got up to get my day started. I am practicing. It is the gritting of the teeth I need to practice. And I ask.. "Am I obsessed?". But I am acclimating. I am adversity training. I am toughening up. Okay.... I am likely obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment