sponsorships

                 

Please consider a donation to conservationist organizations

Part of Tracy's goal with this race is to bring awareness and support for the following conservationist organizations. In support of Tracy and this cause please consider a donation to these organizations. You will find a "Moots miles" donation button on their web sites:

Rivers Unlimited
Little Miami State Park

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Here we go!

Here we go!

It was so much fun the last time I had a blog ( thanks to Cindy). Many of you read, joined in, commented and commented on comments, wrote haiku's, and I love you's, cheered me on and cheered me on again. Cheered each other on. And as corny as it might sound, I think we all dreamed together. Seperate dreams, similar dreams, shared dreams and secret dreams... but your dreams spurred me on, sometimes catapulted me to the next adventure. I hope mine did that for you. So lets do it again!

Please join Sara and I in our next big adventure. ( make sure to see the video clip on the blog) We begin writing the blog now because we want you involved in our preparation and we want to carry you with us as we go. How?  First we want your music. Please post to the blog your top ten or twenty picks. Tell us a story associated with a song or two so we can think or laugh about it as we pedal. We will need help to focus our minds on something other than our nether regions.

And so the journey begins!

1 comment:

  1. You want songs, I will give you songs! As I was reading this, I closed my eyes and wondered what I would want to hear as I bleed, cry, sweat and pedal? With such an eclectic mix, I don't know if you will be able to stand how amazingly awesome it is?! :) So here is a sample of my crazy head-bobbing tunes:
    -Rambling Man - Allman Brothers
    -Rehab - Amy Winehouse
    -Burn One Down - Ben Harper
    -Ain't No Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant
    -The Sky is a Poisonous Garden - Concrete Blonde
    -Green River - CCR
    -White Trash Wedding - Dixie Chicks
    -Long Train Runnin' - Doobie Brothers
    -Big Love (live) - Fleetwood Mac
    -Hot Summer Night - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
    -Do You wanna Touch Me - Joan Jett
    -Narcissistic Cannibal - Korn
    -Hey Crazy- Kristy Lee
    -Chrome Plated Heart- Melissa Etheridge
    -Ave Mary A - Pink
    -Smack My Bitch Up - The Prodigy
    -Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-Lot
    -Down In Mississippi - Sugarland
    -I'm Your Boogie Man - White Zombie
    -Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band

    Happy Adventure Ladies....and don't become a grizzly's snack

    Cheyenne

    ReplyDelete